THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MORE TUCKERS COMING FOR THANKSGIVING FEASTING....

Although some of the "Tucker" family had to go home....new family members will be arriving for Thanksgiving - you can meet them on Black Friday at THE CINNAMON STICK....I am sure they will "tuck" themselves here and there and will be happy to say "Hello" !! This side of the family was a bit hard to please - they wanted "top hats" instead of "caps" and some wanted red wool scarfs, some wanted white....yi yi yi....they ALL wanted holly in their hats!!! (Leah Webb makes the snowpeople and I dress them) !!
It is a rainy morning here in Pennsylvania - not real cold just damp and dreary. I have tons of work to do in the creating department and the "cleaning" department....(my poor kitchen - can't cook in it till I get it spic and span)...Our house is small and I have projects going in every room - Christmas decorations ALL over the living room...stuffing and bits of fabric pieces on the kitchen table and floor - the breakfast counter is filled with projects drying - coffee stained countertops and the microwave....yegads !!! Tony was busy stamping invoices and putting jingle bells on glittery pipe cleaners for our bag ties all morning...until....Tad (our son) needed him to work and he was very happy to leave me with all my messes.
I'm behind because yesterday Tony took me out for a FUN day - antiquing !! We didn't find trillions but what we did purchase will be great in the store. He has the "eye" for the unusual - and amazes me with his ingenious ideas! It is fun living here....(except for that mess in the kitchen) !!! We stopped for breakfast and I had PUMPKIN PANCAKES with cinnamon butter.....a short stake but they were so BIG I needed a "doggy bag" and had them again this morning....delish!!!!!


3 comments:

gail said...

MMMMMMMMM...pumkin pancakes w/cinnamon butter...where?

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Judy ~~ Sounds like Perfect Chaos at your house .... Love It !!
Wishing you Tony and the whole Family a Wonderful Blessed Thanksgiving.
And a very busy Black Friday !!
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

I DO LOVE PUMPKIN PANCAKES AND WAFFLES.... I RECENTLY HAD THEM WITH CINNAMON BUTTER,& MAPLE SYRUP, PRETTY YUMMY AND NO DOGGIE BAG FOR ME..(~: HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FAR AWAY FRIEND TO YOU AND YOURS... SENDING LOVE, BARBARA