THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, November 9, 2009

MONDAY AUCTION AND MARKET...


Haven't even counted all those scoops - Tony had a great day at the market. This had to be someone's collection of many years. He found lots of olde treasures soon to be in the store for sale. Lots of vintage glass Christmas balls and ornaments, a great olde carpenter's box that will hang on the wall as a shelf, cutest little milking stool, wire baskets and more. Of course everything needs his "magic" touch to make it just perfect to put right into your home.
Snowmen, turkeys and new pillows and prints are also arriving Wednesday when we reopen. It is so hard to find "country" Thanksgiving goodies...but Helen Voytilla has made some "stuffed" gobblers for us - they are too sweet! I have been bad about taking pictures but hopefully will get some to share tomorrow.

6 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh lucky you! Wish I had a couple of those scoops, well just one...lol for my cutting board display.
Let me know what you are selling them for kiddo????
Karen

lilmamasprimitives said...

What a find. I think Ihave a scoop in an old granite nowl, wooden bowl, and in trenchs in everyone of my rooms! Add some yummy bowl fillers to those babies and they'll sell like hot cakes :)

Dawn said...

What great metal scoops. I love those and anything metal. Great find!!

At Home With Amy said...

Let me first say your header if just perfect for Christmas. Nice touch. Love those scoops. Wouldn't mind having a few of them myself.
Enjoy your week,
AMY

Notes from the Homestead said...

Wow, what a great collection of scoops! I'm sure they will fly off the shelves!!
~Kim

Lisa said...

Great finds. On one of our trips back home to New England I'm going to try to find your shop and stop in. we typically come along that route but go up towards scranton but we have friends in Phili so maybe we would head that direction instead.
Lisa