THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, November 8, 2009

MERRIE & BRIGHT



That is the weather report...not my status...(big smile) !! Must say I am winding down and will look forward to "try" and get back into "the regular" routine! Open House week is always a week of eating fast food, running the washing machine at midnight (so you have clean underwear for the next day), and overlooking the "dust bunnies"....(more like jack rabbits right now) !! I look forward to Monday to get everything back in order....AND then Tuesday will do the same for the store. Tony is off to auction this morning and hopefully finding some good replacements for what was sold. Next week promises to have lots of new folkart too. Dianne is bringing new Santas and snowmen, Amy is bringing Snowgal angels and Barbara is sending me my box of goodies on Monday.....me ?.. I am replacing pillows and framed prints so the store should be all new next week! Brenda is off celebrating her "50th" birthday so when she comes back hopefully she will do some replacing too. Brenda does most of the altered art goodies for the store using olde bottles, vintage papers and "BLING"!!....she is so clever! Pictured are some goodies on their way to Hereford from Washington....

4 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Just love your header, those candy canes are so neat!

The snowman with the red scarf is just prim perfect!
Rondell

UPON A HILL said...

OH I love your header TOO!!!!

Willow said...

Love love love your header ! Makes me wanna go and shop in there !

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Love the Candy Canes...yesterday as I was checking out my inventory (on paper) I noticed I had a huge amount of Candy Cane items...so that's what our theme will be for our IN HOME SHOW this year...your store front turned out beautiful.
How wonderful that you have so many talented people filling your shop with their 'talent'
Karen