THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

LET'S TALK TURKEY....


GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE !!!
I have been searching for the past month to find some really cool Thanksgiving goodies for the store but to no avail . Everything is always just a bit too "cutesy" for my liking or way to "ga ga" for the store ! However, Helen Voytilla has come to our rescue and made us some of the sweetest prim gobblers - I put them in the store today - how neat they would look in a nest of angel vine and rosehips - think I will display one that way tomorrow !!! Stop in and see !!

1 comment:

HENNY PENNY'S COUNTRY STORE said...

Hi Judy.....I KNOW HELEN....she used to come into my store when I was in Lebanon County. We make the same type of primitives. I sold a few of her things.....I love her stuff. Happy Holidays....Susan