THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, November 30, 2009

I WON.....WOOHOO !!

The picture is the "JUNK BAG" I won over at FRIDAY FLEA MARKET.... click on the link to get there and check them out !! http://fridayfleamarket.blogspot.com/ - (fun site) !!The bag is reversible and I can't wait to get it....I was in the NEED of a new Junk Bag - the holiday "fairies" must have known that too!!!
I spent the day cleaning the second floor of the store....and of course I can never just clean - I started changing furniture around and the next thing you know the whole upstairs looks different...I spent 6 1/2 hours and only did two rooms....I will go back tomorrow to finish the little room and one cupboard that didn't get dusted or rearranged....!! I am hurting though....I had furniture from one end of the room to the other, in doorways, stacked on top of each other etc. and my foot got tangled in the vacuum cord and down I went....OUCH !! Right smack on my left shoulder. I know it will double hurt in the morning....just carelessness....I am lucky I didn't break anything..
On a happier note - I am getting ready for our Sleigh Ride Event....went shopping on my way home from the store for tablecloths and POTATOES, marshmellows and hot cocoa... I love a good party!!!

5 comments:

whitlie28 said...

MISS JUDY!
BEEEEEEEE careful! glad you aren't seriously hurt!
wish i had your energy.
hoping to make it sunday & praying for "good" jake's weather.

Joanne said...

Oooooouch is right - not like that floor is soft! Hope you aren't in too much pain tomorrow. Congrats on your win - in my opinion - one can never have enough "junk" bags - sincerely, the bag lady

ctlogcabin said...

Congrats on your Win !!
Feel Better Soon. You Love a Good Party..and You Throw the Best Party.
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

LOVE LOVE THE "JUNK" BAG... LUCKY GAL FOR HAVING WON SUCH A TREASURE... TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND MAYBE SLOW DOWN A TEENIE BIT ((~:.....mmmm.....XXX

Janet - underthewillow said...

Oh dear Judy I'm sorry to hear about your fall, I hope it doesn't hurt too terribly much, it sounded like a bad one!

Congrats on winning the bag!

Janet