THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, November 19, 2009

HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING...




Angels are singing all over the store.....bringing you Christmas cheer and well wishes. There was a time when I couldn't get enough angels to sell....and for some reason they are not the biggest sellers anymore. ???? !! The ones flying above are made by Dianne Galloway and are just too sweet! Stuffed with cotton they have the feel of long ago....I can't imagine anyone not wanting to hug one!
The next photos are of Terri's (The Olde Button Tin) snowflakes....made from vintage doilies with handworked snowmen in the center....the back has a circle of wool covering the tiny stitches. Always coming up with something unique, Terri likes to use vintage "everything" in all her creations...like this olde perfume bottle as a "make-do" mitten base....tiny flecks of glitter and a tag that reads "Snowy Days"...makes it so special !It is a "dreary" morning here in PA and I think I heard another Nor'easter was headed our way...glad it is NOT SNOW!! I do not have any kind of "relationship" with snow...I know it is "olde age"...but it is what it is!! (Tony's favorite saying to me) !!!

2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, just love all the unique things you are getting in. Those doilys are the cutest idea! Isn't it fun to see the creative juices flowing in the people that surround you? I just know that your shop would make my heart sing! Have a great weekend, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ "It Is what It Is" cracks me up...lol Its so true too, we can crab all we want...but bottom line is ... "It Is what It Is".
I know how you feel about the Snow, so when I do
"My Snow Dance". I chant .......
"Only in CT",..... "Only in CT".
Hugs ~ Connie xox