THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...see you BLACK FRIDAY!


A drizzly damp day here today but that didn't hurt my "happy" mood as I prepared the store for Black Friday shoppers! Fun new items have arrived today from Joanne and Amy.... We have some fine rughooked and wool items....the top pictures are of the wool "Feather Trees" handmade by Joanne McIllmurry - Joanne is a beautiful rughooker and gives classes on making these wool feather trees. She was kind enough to make some for you to purchase - just amazing to see!! (maybe we can talk her into some classes next year!)

The Snow Girls are made by Amy Mutter.....their faces are hooked in wool and their bodies are made of osnaburg - both are wearing the prettiest Christmas dresses! Amy is another beautiful rughooker and has made "snowman face" pins that are also for sale!
Having a country store has opened a treasure chest of friends I would never have met - I still have customers who came to my home when the store was there.....26 years ago....for that I am so thankful. All of my customers have touched my life in one way or another....some became forever friends (love you Barbara) even when they live so very far away (yippee for free long distance) !! Some are young and some older than me...(yeah they are real old)!!! Some come weekly, some monthly and some only for special goings on...but I am so thankful for every visit. I am thankful that I can do what I love every day, thankful for my family and neighbors, thankful for my good health and loving husband, my two beautiful children and 8 MAGNIFICIENT grandchildren, thankful for old friends and new friends and so thankful for all those that "put up" with me whenever, wherever and hopefully forever.
I am thankful for all of you who enjoy this blog and leave comments telling me so....may God Bless everyone this Thanksgiving Weekend....my wish is for all to have lots of family and friends to celebrate this holiday season 2009!

8 comments:

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

Janet - underthewillow said...

Happy Thanksgiving Judy!

Janet

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Beautifully written.
Happy Thanksgiving !!
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Joanne said...

Judy - So happy you like the trees - they look great all displayed - Your store looked wonderful today - it was certainly putting me in a Christmas spirit! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and wishing you more fun on Black Friday!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Tony. Sure wish I could come to YOUR shop on Black Friday! Good luck ($$$$), Dawn

cathie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Tony!! Enjoy the day with your family. We'll see you soon. Love, Cathie, Rick, Eva and Catie

lilmamasprimitives said...

HAve a Happy Thanksgiving. Good luck with your black Friday Sell..Happy thoughts to you that it's a great seccess..

Prim Blessings.

XOXO Stephanie XOXO

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Wishing you a wonderful black Friday and many sales:)
Rondell