THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GETTING IT TOGETHER...slowly

Just finished baking the Russian Tea Cakes for tomorrow...the chocolate fudge was made yesterday and a new recipe "Pecan Caramel Pretzel Candies"finished last night....so easy and so delicious! We will serve a Sparkling Christmas Punch and an Herbal Cranberry Dip from Castle Creek Farms (best seller)! I love to "feed" our customers!! I have been too busy to look for Candy Canes and maybe- just maybe- I can find some today. I love to fill scoops and tins with candy canes tied with a ribbon - always looks so festive and Christmasy!
There is MUCH to do at the store today - Dianne brought me goodies last night and Connie, Susan and Brenda are coming today. All their treasures will have to be priced and displayed. It is going to be a long day as I am still not finished setting up AND then the floors (glitter, glitter, glitter) must be vacuumed and mopped! NEXT YEAR FOUR DAYS TO SET UP !!!!
Off I go...still looking for the fun....I think that will come tomorrow!!!
Oh my tree is so beautiful and different - certainly not for everyone but I LOVE IT!! Will take lots of pictures before I leave tonight...

5 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Candy Canes, Glitter, Hand-Did's, Fudge, Punch. ooooh I'm feeling the Christmas Spirit three states away. Cant wait to see some pictures...or better yet walk through your door and experience some of your Christmas Magic first hand.
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I can taste the glitter! I'm almost done too, but am I ever sore this morning!!! I could use a good day of recovery. Can't wait to see pictures!!! Dawn

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT FROM TURKEY HOLLOW IS SOON ON THE WAY TO HEREFORD..... I CAN HEAR YOUR CHRISTMAS MUSIC ALL THE WAY TO WASHINGTON STATE.."OH CHRISTMAS TREE, OH CHRISTMAS TREE...HOW EVERGREEN YOUR BRANCHES.."..SENDING MUCH GOOD CHEER..XXxs

OleCrowsNestJournal_Nan said...

Everything sounds delicious!

Joanne said...

Hi Judy - Wow Christmas in Hereford already! Lol! Oh and I saw candy canes in Redner's already on Sunday if that helps