THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, November 2, 2009

FUN???? DID I SAY FUN???

Every muscle and bone aches in this olde body....some I didn't even know were there - I am chuckling cause if I don't I will whine!! I did accomplish alot yesterday BUT certainly there is much more to do - thank goodness I closed yesterday. I think I moved the same cupboard 4 times...I know I did!! This morning I made "chocolate fudge" (it is cooling) and two batches of Russian Tea Cake cookies (to be baked tonight) ....and now I am off to FIND THAT FUN I WAS TALKING ABOUT !!! (wish me luck)!!!!!

4 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Please pace yourself Miss Judy.
Wishing you a Sleigh full of Fun !!
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

lilmamasprimitives said...

Hate that feeling that even your teeth start to hurt..lol..Hope you feel better soon. One day at a time..Hard though when your a master of creators :)

gail said...

after tonight, only ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy! Just got our computer up and running again at our new home. I know how you feel! I have been redoing the shop for 3 different days (one just moving furniture around) and two getting everything put out. You couldn't even walk through there this morning! Whew - sure is a big job (smile), but well worth it in the end! Wishing you a successful holiday season, Dawn