THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ALSO ...


For Ginny - these are the pillows from Terri of The Olde Button Tin - made from Vintage feedsacks. The MERRY CHRISTMAS and PEACE, along with the "straight lines", are stencilled on. The other one is called the "Christmas Rose" and is done in "penny rug" style right onto the feedsack top - in hand dyed wools. All are stuffed with cotton for that oldetime softness. ENJOY !!
PS...not as dark as picture shows on the penny rug one!
The backs -




3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, I love, love, love your feedsack pillows! I'd love to have a whole pile of them in my own living room. Have a prosperous week and weekend! Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy, they are sweet pillows, a body would have to stop in The Cinnamon Stick each and every day at this time of the year...to
see all your goodies. lol
Love the stockings you show below, and ones I have here at the cabin. I guess I just like stockings. :-)
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Ginny said...

Hi Judy, thanks for the pictures, I love them, gives me many thoughts as soon as our Thanksgiving Antique Show is over, I will be looking at how I can use my stash.