THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, October 4, 2009

SOME MORE PICTURES...

Tony changing the outside lights from clear to ORANGE !
The umbrella witches....

Tony hanging those silly witches...

Hanging out all across the front porch!!

Count Tony making the hot dogs... Jerry Young making sure he does it right!

"I'D TURN BACK IF I WERE YOU"...luminiaries...this picture was taken in the pitch dark ???A couple witches enjoying some "witches brew" !! We had such delicious food and treats...Hot dogs, Popcorn, Hot Cider, Harvest Punch and the desserts...Pumpkin Cake, black bottom cupcakes, pumpkin fudge, cream cheese brownies, Bones (pretzels and mini marshmellows dipped in white chocolate), a Black Widow Cheese dip, Halloween Chex mix, Candy Corn cookies, and Black Cat cookies - I didn't get any pictures ...(those witches just kept coming and coming) except for the Black Cat Cookies...I took this picture on their way to refill the big plate.

Pictures of the "WITCHES" next post !!

4 comments:

gail said...

what an AWESOME event!!!!!!
KUDOS to the witches & the COUNT!!!!!!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh my gosh, what a hoot! Our town is having Witch's Nite Out on Friday night, but it sure won't be anything like your event. I LOVED the pictures - you all looked fabulous! I so wish I could have been there! Dawn

Carmen C. said...

Looks like fun, and that is the prettiest group of "witches" I've ever seen, LOL!!!

Joanne said...

OOh i missed this post - Love the umbrella witches and the black cat cookies, luminaries, etc. And Tony, he was being the perfect Warlock hanging lights for you! So sorry I couldn't make it! Looks like a lot of fun!