THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ONE OF THOSE "WOE IS ME" DAYS...

"ELF" ...created by Paper Moon, Ohio
I worked all morning...creating Christmas....and when I got bored decided to take a trip to my olde stomping grounds...Morgantown, PA. There is a Craft and Flower warehouse there and I was in the lookout for some extra Christmas lights and do dads. I had fun...it was raining and miserable outside but I shopped for ribbon and other little treasures. On my way home (a 35 min. trip) my car just STOPPED ! I was able to get it off the road into a large shopping center's parking lot. It had to be towed (waited an hour for the tow truck) and then had my DIL Wendy pick me up at the garage. I lost the whole day - like I said "woe is me" ! Who knows what could be wrong now....always something when you drive olde cars. !!!!! My son is lending me a car so I can go to work until it is fixed...hoping it is not too much cause I am way to busy not to have a car right now. Yi Yi Yi !!!

On the bright side I did find lots of glitter, sparkly pipecleaners, Santa hats and strands of Christmas lights - to play with tomorrow.

4 comments:

lilmamasprimitives said...

Sorry to hear about your car. Hoepfully the worse is over for you. They always say things happen in threes. Since you had the computer crash, Hopefully nothing but good for you here on out :) Best Wishes!

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Judy....my husband's truck didn't start this morning as he was heading out to do a job and we had to have it towed to a garage too....that truck is our livelyhood and it's never good to have it out of service....I hope your car gets fixed soon!

Janet

Julie said...

Judy,
Thanks for your comment about our Witches Night. We had a great time. Looks like you had a great time too. I am so bad at surfing different blogs but yours is great!!! You did such a great job on Witches Night. I wish we would have been there too. Maybe we can make the trip next year. Now wouldn't that be fun? Looks like you have an awesome store. So refreshing to see a shop that knows what they are doing. Proud to be a retailer friend of yours! Have a great holiday season. - Julie JB Winterberry, Wheaton, IL

Judi said...

Oh gosh! I have to find you and come make a visit one day. I am quite interested in any classes you will be offering in the future!!!! Judi