THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS??

Don't know where that phrase came from but it certainly fits right now! No news about the computer! Honestly "computer withdrawal" hurts! I am busy working on Christmas and without the computer it is quite hard. I really didn't realized how much I depend on it for designing so many items. Will have to wait till the weekend to decide what to do next....The new Windows 7 comes out tomorrow and I am sure NONE of the "bugs" will be out of it - and having a real hard time trying to decide if I want to try VISTA (which everyone tells me not to do) or take my chances with the new system Windows 7 !!! Just added pressure in a very pressure filled time!! Thank goodness I have my rose colored glasses on and my glass is half full!!! Will return soon - (I hope) !!!!

1 comment:

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Don't get VISTA!!!! I have it at work and it is a pain. Doesn't want to work with other programs and not user friendly!!! Reviews on Windows 7 this morning on one of the early shows is very positive. Guess we will see!!!