THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN....

Our "Witches Nite Out" was just so much fun.....and I can't believe so many dressed up AND how WONDERFUL the outfits were. FIRST.....I had two of the best surprises - Goode Witch Prudence (ie Barbara Young of Turkey Hollow fame) arrived at the door ( I don't know where she parked her broom) dressed in her bestest witchy finery and shocked the devil out of me! I thought she was somewhere in Iowa !!! What a wonderful surprise to have a bestest friend come to our Witches Nite Out....she certainly wins the award for coming the farthest - all the way from Washington State.
Barb's reaction to my "surprised face" when she walked into the store!!

Bestest "Witchy Friends" !!!
My SECOND...most wonderful surprise was Susan Pawalski from HENNY PENNY'S COUNTRY STORE....who traveled over 90 miles to come party with us....I had never met Susan but we have emailed and I certainly have felt a kindred spirit to her (after meeting her I just adore her).....WOW....she even brought presents... (can you tell this was a most wonderful affair!!)
Meet Goode Witch Susan - check out those stockings...woohoo!!Our very funny Green faced witch....me and Susan.....
You have to have or come to one of these parties.....so much fun!!!
I have lots of pictures to share and will do so every day so I don't bore you to death. I can't even tell you how much fun this evening was. We worked very hard making it special with redecorating and having some good food to celebrate with our customers!!!
I am such a blessed storekeeper with wonderful friends, customers and I gotta mention that most wonderful hubby who goes with all my whims and has fun with all of us - and my bestest friend SHARON who without I could never pull off such a fun affair - her encouragement, hard work, great baking and but most of all her friendship I treasure!!!

10 comments:

CountryCrocks said...

Oh Judy - what a fun night you must have had. I had lunch with Grace yesterday and we were talking about how much we wish we could have been there!! So glad that Barb joined you too...what a wonderful surprise. Hope to see you soon.

Love and Hugs...Susan

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

ITS GOODE TO BE A LITTLE WITCHY ONCE IN A WHILE... YOUR WITCHES NIGHT OUT WAS WONDERFUL .... YOU HAD SO MANY MANY MANY GOODE WITCHES COME TO YOUR PARTY, I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER FOR YOU...XXXX

big city prims said...

Oh, Judy-- you look so cute! Everyone looks great. I'm so glad you had such a great time- and the shop looks so great! See you again around the holidays! Looking forward to it!~ Terry

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh what fun....you have the best events and fun at your shop.
You all looked absolutely WITCHY!!!
Karen

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Judy What FUN !! Love the picture with all of you dressed in your most Finest Witchy outfits, Perfect !!! What a neat Surprise to have Miss Barbara show up, what a good friend she is !!! Keep the pics coming. Hugs ~ Connie xox

OleCrowsNestJournal_Nan said...

Lovely pictures from your witches night out!

lovetheprimlook said...

Looks like you girls had a blast !!! I would love to come visit on day :)

Angie

ann at greenoak said...

what fun....great to read all aboutit and see the pictures....ann

TheKeepingroom said...

Looks like a everyone had a great time, thanks for sharing.
Linda*

Kitty said...

that is so awesome! looks like you had so much fun!!