THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am back on line...with the olde computer - a new power supply and hard drive has been added...and all is well. Well...almost! A lot of things are different and will take some getting use to....harder not easier...but I have my olde XP and for that I am grateful. AND my store email list is saved - woohoo!!! That was giving me nightmares - and just before Christmas Open House ...well you can imagine! All is getting better in Hereford. I have not had heat for the past five days in the store and that is finally fixed too! I don't even care that it is damp, miserable and raining! Now I can fully concentrate on CHRISTMAS - Fa la la la la !!
Now I am off to visit some favorite blogs to catch up on all I have missed.

5 comments:

Linda* ~ TheKeepingroom said...

Welcome back! Have a wonderful Open House.
Linda*

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Judy,

Oh, that is such great news and that your info has been saved ! A Christmas gift in itself !

Yes, we all seem to depend on a computer now*a*days !

May your open house be filled with * JOY * and * Cheer * !

Hugs,
Linda

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

MY CUTTING TABLE IS PILED HIGH WITH SNIPS OF FABRIC AND OLD QUILT PIECES AND SKETCHES OF CHRISTMAS "JOY" SOON TO BE MAKING ITS WAY TO HEREFORD AND THE CINNAMON STICK.... CHRISTMAS TUNES ARE PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND TO SET THE MOOD....(~: GLAD ALL IS WELL IN COMPUTERLAND FOR YOU....XX

Pots 'n Prims said...

Yippeee yay!!! I can uncross my fingers now! :D Such wonderful news & what a relief!
Sending hugs from NC!
xoxo~
lisa

UPON A HILL said...

Glad to hear that all is well with you!