THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, October 24, 2009

FINALLY ABLE TO POST SOME PICS OF...

OUR WITCH MANNEQUIN CLASS - what a fun time we had making our witches. I will post more pics on our picturetrail - www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick . This was a great group of girls...3 being brand new to our classes....the other 3 are "young" pros at creating with us!
The "bodies" standing in front of the heater (did I mention that we didn't have any heat in the store - during the cold spell- for 5 days) are drying the glued on tiny pieces of fabric that made up their bodies. Wish there were more time to have this class again but I am working on a class to make some Christmas ornaments. (well I was until the computer crashed)...it is full throttle ahead as open house will be here before you know it.
I am really getting excited to "redo" for Christmas - my head is way ahead of what I am capable of doing! I have met some "new" and "exciting" folkartists that will be making us some items for Christmas - and I know Barb - Turkey Hollow American Folkart and Dianne Galloway were both creating for us today...woohoo for THE CINNAMON STICK!!!

No comments: