THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, October 26, 2009

DECORATING...

Some goodies from last year....by Turkey Hollow Folkart
Tony and I are off this afternoon to mow grass at the store (him, not me, - hopefully for the last time) and to deck out the front and back porches for Christmas. I know I will hear "groans" all week when customers stop in...BUT tis" time to move on and start our Christmas season! I am excited to do so. I love the challenge of changing the store to be completely different when we change seasons...(well most of the time)...This year I am giving myself lots of time to "redo"...I am closing on Sunday, Nov. 1st and we are always closed Mondays and Tuesdays, so I will have THREE whole days to set up for our open house November 4th!! (I can't even get it in my head yet it will be November) !!

I have been busy pricing and creating and my head is so full of new ideas that I know I will never be able to do them all. So many projects and so little time!

5 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I love those pillows, I found two at the craft show yesterday but put them down because I wanted to look around more...went back and they were gone:( Learned my lesson I tell ya:)
Rondell

Janet - underthewillow said...

Have fun decorating Judy!

Janet

Joanne said...

Oi Vey - I guess we have to start thinking of Xmas! Have fun decorating! Just let's not wish for the real "white stuff" yet!

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

TWO FEET OF FRESH WHITE SNOW IS DUE TO HIT THE MOUNTAINS ABOVE TURKEY HOLLOW TONIGHT..... OH MY GOODNESS I ONLY HOPE IT STAYS IN THE HILLS AND DOES NOT COME DOWN HERE TO THE HOLLOW.....HAVE FUN... JINGLE JINGLE BELLS... TIME TO PUT AWAY THE HALLOWEEN CD.. XX

UPON A HILL said...

Oh I loved it when I saw your header! I am sitting here listening to Christmas music now. Trick or treat is tomorrow night here, but I am already in teh Christmas spirit! Love the pillows!