THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, October 18, 2009

CCCCCCCRRRRRAAAAAASSSSHHHH!!!

It happened....my computer died....Funeral tomorrow !! AND no I didn't take everyone's advice and purchase a back-up system so it is ALL gone! Tomorrow I will go looking for a new one and my sweet neighbor will set it up for me. Of course I LOST everything so I will be winging it for Christmas...and only hope that my "store email list" is somewhere in tact! We are having a "forensic" guy look at the olde PC and see if he can retrieve anything....soooooooooooooo I will use my son's computer until we get all this figured out but that is where I stand...so if you don't hear from me know that it is not intentional and I will get back to you.
On a lighter side - my grandaughter sent me the following link she made of her family - it is funny!!!

http://www.monstermashup.com/4e079f

2 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh Pooooh!
Isn't that frustrating??
Hope your tech can retrieve something of use to you.
Karen

gail said...

loved the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!