THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, October 10, 2009

BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!

I haven't posted for a few days as " I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY"...I know that is hard to believe but true. (big smile) It is that time I call "inbetween"...!!! The store is filled with fall and Halloween - the trees are shedding their leaves faster than I can clean them up (I swear Wednesday the winds were so strong here there was (honest) 8 inches of leaves on the back porch...all from two very large olde walnut trees.) However, I have to stop thinking fall and get on with CHRISTMAS! Our "Olde Fashion Country Christmas" begins November 4th - 3 weeks from now...that is quite the scary thought. I have pulled out the "leftover" bins....and yikes!! Not much left from last year. AND, I have nothing unpackaged or priced that have been delivered...all those little bottle brush trees, silver tinsel ornies, mercury icicles....yi yi yi !! So if my posts are quite stressful the next few weeks "PLEASE" bear with me!
We are having our "WITCH MANNEQUIN CLASS" next Saturday and then I must put Halloween behind me - until next year ! (sad face) I do have 8 grandbabies that will dress up and try to "scare" me on Halloween...I am looking forward to that!
***Time to start humming....."dashing thru the snow...in a one horse open sleigh...over the hills we go...laughing all the way....!!!!!


6 comments:

In His service, Anne said...

Oh yippie...so much to look forward to I just love fall and christmas....have fun unpacking all the goodies!!
Anne

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Can you believe it's going to be time to switch to Christmas??? I've really got to get busy sewing. It's hard to believe how fast the year has flown by - along with the leaves. Have a great weekend, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

LOL Merrie ~~ Merrie ~~
Judy you always make me Smile. Thanks !! Hugs ~ Connie xox

Joanne said...

Oh my - i'm just not ready to "dash thru the snow..."

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I love your header, I think I'll be a witch this year for Halloween because all the witches I've seen on some posts are so cute!

Hard to believe Christmas will be here soon, The Country Store is having their Christmas Open House the weekend of Oct. 23rd I'm planning on going"-)
Rondell

Martha said...

I love that photo, good Witches with a bit of mischief in the eyes! Fun!