THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 10, 2009

WITCH IN TRAINING DRESS...


Open House was a great success.....a very busy day shared with old and new friends...!!! IT WAS FUN!! I will share pics on our Picture Trail later....I took lots...Everything went perfect !!!....but right now I am off to fluff up the store...it is a "happy" mess !!! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS !!!

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Congrats! I knew you'd have a great day and I can't wait to see the pictures. Dawn

Janet - underthewillow said...

Congratulations Judy on yet another successful Fall Open House!

Janet

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ So Happy to hear the Good News. Love your wording a "Happy Mess"....fingers crossed for another wonderful
messy day for you !!
Hugs ~ Connie xox

gail said...

all of you out-of-towners are missing a "SPOOKTACULAR" event in hereford, pa.!

AWESOME JOB, JUDY, TONY & your crafters!!!