THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THANK YOU EVERYONE -

Little bat ornies....for sale September 9th
I decided to email the gal whose pattern it was and ask her how the heck she did it!! Her advice was once I made one I would understand how to score it.....well.......so much for that. However...good olde hubby said "why not score thru the pattern"... (just like your advice Lisa) ( I own Martha Stewart's bone folder - well two of them...) ...so at the store today I took a few minutes....(hour) and made the project....AND IT WORKED.....needs some tweaking and I can't show you until it is finished. It is going to be part of a class Sharon and I are getting together called "ROCK - PAPER - SCISSORS" (the rock being glitter) !!! (glitter seems to be a "magic" word) !!!

Have you seen Martha Stewart's Halloween stuff??? Oh my I was dancing with glee when I saw everything in AC Moore and Michael's Craft stores! ( picture little kid in a candy store).. If you shop at our store you know how I love to play with my price tags - just wait till you see the new punches...whohoo!!! I need a bigger pocketbook to own all the wonderful goodies Martha has for Halloween. (yes I use my coupons) !!!
I also love ribbon - and the ribbon for fall and Halloween is just so much fun this year! I am already using the black and orange (and I have black plastic bags too)....this is my time of year to play!! Unfortunately plastic bags are a necessary evil so I try to find ones that customers will reuse for each season - and the black ones are cool and you never know what you might find sprinkled in them !!

3 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Gee, those look almost real:)
Rondell

the primitive country bug said...

I can't wait to see this project you've been working on. Did you get it all to work?
I enjoy all those little punches too and yes, you could have a closet full of them. :)
Have fun!
Blessings~ Birgit

At Home With Amy said...

Love the bats. They are so life life. You sound like you are having a lot of fun with your projects. Can't wait to see more.
Enjoy your day,
AMY