THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, September 12, 2009

RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN....

Squish -Squash....boy am I looking forward to some sunshine tomorrow.....!! There are hay bales on the back porch of the store.....and the wet shoes bring all the little pieces of hay inside - and the "fallen" leaves from the olde walnut tree too! I tried my best to keep up with the mess but soon after lunch I just gave up! Tomorrow is another day!
One more day of the first week of "fall treasures"....it has been nice to have nice steady days again. Hoping for more next week. (and the next and the next.....)

Tony worked with me today and we had some time to talk about our plans for the "Witches Nite Out"....it is going to be really cool - I am hoping we can get a good turn out and keep this going every year. The first one is always the hardest....but I am pretty good at planning and getting things ready way ahead of time. We are going to transform the outside of the store and are closing the store that Friday until we have our "party" at 6 pm. I get giddy and excited when I have lots of ideas to work on....we are making this a "Customer Appreciation" happening too.

Our first class of the season is pictured above...ROCK~~PAPER~~SCISSORS - you can check out our picture trail album for more pictures and info. We have lots of fun in our classes, so if you live close enough - come have some fun with Sharon and I on Saturday, September 26th!

4 comments:

Terry said...

I wish I lived close enough for Witches Nite out! It sounds like a blast!
Hoping for sunshine for ya tomorrow!
Terry

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Gosh, hope there is a big turnout for the Witches Nite Out party! That is the sort of thing that could bring so much joy and tradition to your town and customers!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

What fun Witches Nite Out sounds like! Sure wish I could be there! Dawn

UPON A HILL said...

Sounds like a fun night; I hope that is very fruitful for you!