THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PLAY DAY TODAY...

Not that I don't have a million-scillion-biwillion things to do....but instead, I took the day with my sweetie and we had a fun day shopping. Of course when we shop it is usually for business, but today it was "funny business" as we were shopping for "witchy clothes" and decorations for our Witches Nite Out !! SUCCESS!! Somehow I have to find more hours in the day to do all the things I want to do.
Sharon came over tonight and we went thru recipes for some "devilish" good treats - where do they come up with all these cool ideas for "ghoulish" foods!! Some are down right disgusting (but fun!)
If you go on any of the Halloween blogs you can find the bestest ideas -(sigh) if that was the only thing I had to do -(sigh) !! Did you know I LOVE HALLOWEEN !!!

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, sounds like you have a great evening planned. Have you ever seen those little Halloween cookbooks near the checkout at the grocery stores? I love the cookie "fingers" and things - so darn cute. Have fun planning, Dawn

Lilly's Home said...

Sounds fun...would love to live close to your shop...I'd be a regular! I love to hear of others being creative!
happy planning, Lilly

Notes from the Homestead said...

Hi Judy,
Sounds like a "wickedly fun" night you have planned! Wish I could fly on over on my broomstick. :) Have a fun night!
~Kim

Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com said...

Hi Judy, I too have lots of ideas in regards to Halloween....have you been to Allsorts..(it is on my blog sidebar) and she now has a special seasonal Owlsorts! Just for Halloween, there are pictures on flickr, ideas, crafts...oh my it is too fun! I'm lovin' your little vignette....how cute is that. What a great idea. Hope you post some of your great finds for the rest of us. I would really enjoy that!
Have a blessed day way over on the East coast....can you see me waving from the West Coast? Big smile.
Debbie