THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, September 6, 2009

OUR OPEN HOUSE INVITE...

"TRICK OR TREAT"

September 6, 2009

Hi Country Friends,
The "stage" is set for THE CINNAMON STICK'S HARVEST THYME open house beginning ~~~~~
Wednesday, September 9th
10 am till 8 pm
Cornstalks and pumpkins are decorating the porches~~"Cornball" ~~(our resident scarecrow) is at his post to "WELCOME" everyone~~ the "witches" have arrived and so has Alexandria Puddlewick. (you never know where she might show up)..I AM SO EXCITED !!!!!!
Beautiful garlands, candle rings and sprigs are available for your fall decorating....Halloween cats, owls, witches and pumpkins are "pushing and shoving" each other trying to be in the best display ( I keep hearing little voices saying..."pick me - pick me"!! Boy do I have my hands full....oh my!!
Beautiful wool pillows with handstitched pumpkins, many different ornaments for your Halloween trees, the best folkart treasures and delicious fall candle scents will make our HARVEST THYME OPEN HOUSE the best open house ever!
This is just the beginning of the lovely Autumn season ~~ we plan to keep the store stocked with plenty of fall and Halloween treasures. Sharon and I are working on some really fun "Halloween" classes and will let you know about them soon!
Be sure to pick up a flyer for our big Halloween Party...."THE WITCHES NIGHT OUT"... October 2nd, 6 pm to 9 pm - more info coming on this first ever event!
HAPPY AUTUMN,
Your Country Friends,
Judy and Tony
I suppose I should explain about Alexandria Puddlewick...you can go to our Cinnamon Thymes album on our Picture Trail... Judy

5 comments:

Deb @ Crows on the Cupola said...

Hi Judy..
My arms are folded across my chest and my bottom lip is sticking out cause I live so far away that I can't come to your open house!!
Would love to come see all your wonderful fall decorations. Good luck with your open house!
Deb :(

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Deb, I'm feeling the same way!
As often as I get to PA I just don't seem to be there at the right time.
Karen

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

A VISIT TO PA CANT COME TOO SOON FOR ME~ WONT BE LONG NOW!! WE ARE READY FOR A WONDERFUL TRIP AND VISITS TO ALL OUR FAVORITE PLACES ON THE EAST COAST... SEE YOU SOON..XXX ~ B

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ...Wishing you a Wonderful Harvest Thyme. Sorry I cant be there for your event...I'm like Karen as often as I visit PA I hardly ever make an Open House. Boo ! The little preview I got when I was there last week..was pure Fall Time Joy !! Love my Pillow (((hugs)))...and the packaging..you are one of a kind !!! :-)
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh how I wish I could be there! Darn!!! I'll sure be watching for pictures though, Dawn