THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, September 14, 2009

NO REST FOR THE WEARY...

...and I must say that is a GOOD feeling. After getting "thru" summer it is nice to be busy in the store. Although I do feel some pressure right now to replace items that were sold out...(doesn't that sound good....SOLD OUT !) We have had two very beautiful days in a row and I have been playing "catch-up" today....you know...grocery shopping, hair cut, and the laundry....(how do two people make so many dirty clothes??) Adding new names to our store email list and composing a new email - paying bills - and of course visiting some of my favorite blogs, were all on the agenda today!
I finally found "dresses" for my Gourd Lady Witches - will take pictures on Wednesday and show you them all dressed up! Still rounding up goodies for our Witches Nite Out...oh you must come if you can...!!
I took some pictures of Halloween for sale at the store today and will post them as soon as I can on our Picture Trail...Dianne brought us new items on Sunday and so did Brenda....and Barbara said she would "stitch" a few more goodies for us.....I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!
Meet Molly - she was a very good girl while her MOM shopped....she also
kept some little ones occupied while their Moms shopped...you can't help but love this little Yorkie all 1 1/2 pounds of her!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Hey Judy - can you put me on your email list for your store - I used to be one it - don't know what happened! Thanks! josicat@aol.com

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

SO glad to hear things are going well at the shop!! SOLD OUT...two of the best words in the biz!!!
Smiles,
Beth

OleCrowsNestJournal_Nan said...

I bet your store is looking wonderful at this time! What a pleasure to be able to work in such a beautiful place!

Mammy said...

Judy--I love your blog and read every day. I've given you the Honest Scrap award (Yes, I know you're busy but I'd really like to know more about you!). Hope you'll participate....and I can't wait to see what you come up with for Christmas!

UPON A HILL said...

So glad to hear that things are going so well. Love your new addition, what a cutie!