THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, September 25, 2009

MY NOSE IS HAPPY !!

I have just made two Apple Crisps for the ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS class for tomorrow...and the house smells so wonderful. MY NOSE IS HAPPY....(my tummy is not happy about having to wait till tomorrow to eat some)....!!!
What a nice week I am having at the store....seeing friends who have moved away, back home visiting relatives and stopping in to say "Hello" ! It has been busy and that makes my heart sing that customers are starting to relax alittle more about the economy.
I have spent the last couple days making little gifts for all YOU witches who come dressed for our Witches Nite Out next Friday....I sparkle from all the glitter!! I will take lots of pictures for those who are not able to attend our "bewitching" affair!
Yesterday was Blakely's birthday....she is 5 and is very quick to tell you that....isn't she a cutie!!

1 comment:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Hi Judy - how yummy your Rock Paper Scissors class sounds....well, the Apple Crisp does I mean...lol
Just what do you do at the class??

Karen