THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MY DILEMMA...

I am trying to print out a pattern on black cardstock that has fold lines that you need to see....now here comes the bugger.....I would be pleased "pink" if I could find black cardstock that was white on one side......BUT I CAN'T....MAYBE...this is where I can use your help....anyone?
Laurel....thanks for your suggestion - makes sense to me but won't work with this project....Dame Penniwig...you always have a solution - can you help me with paper???
The sun is shining - it is a cool morning, and I have lots of energy to get the 101 things I need to get done today...

5 comments:

Christine said...

Have you checked out posterboard? For some reason I think I've seen it white on one side and black on the other....maybe not, but just a thought!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, have you tried calling around to scrapbook stores? Sometimes their cardstock is two-sided with different colors. Good luck, Dawn

Pots 'n Prims said...

Hey Judy!! I'm wondering....can you just print it out onto white paper & then place that over top of the black paper & use a scoring tool (or back of butter knife) to make the marks for the folds??
Have a great day!!
lisa

OleCrowsNestJournal_Nan said...

Love your new blog background!

bzsclmom said...

You could print the fold lines in black on white cardstock, then cut the lines out with an xacto knife, and use a white marker or even typewriter correction fluid to make the white lines on the black paper.