THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO....

Ms. Kit and Ms. Kat
They are patiently waiting to make their "debut" at THE CINNAMON STICK'S HARVEST THYME OPEN HOUSE - Wednesday the 9th....woohoo!! They are camping out in the basement of the store - everytime I go down there they just keep purring and purring knowing soon they will find a nice home to live in! These gals were made by Barb Young of Turkey Hollow American Folkart - there is so much detail on them I wish you could see! Well you can see - just come to our open house!! (okay...I was playing with my price tags today and if you look close you will see the little "mouse" punch out....oh so sweet!!)
It was such a beautiful fall day....I can only hope it continues to be this nice. I am making many messes in the store as I try to get everything ready. The excitement is growing ....

8 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh stop it! I SOOO wish I could be there for your open house. LOVE the price tags - you are so darn creative! Those cats are just the best. Have a great fall day tomorrow, Dawn

basketsnprims said...

Love those cats Judy!
Pam

OleCrowsNestJournal_Nan said...

Ms. Kit and Ms. Kat are really unique and full of the halloween spirit! If I lived close to you I would be visiting your store!

UPON A HILL said...

Oh they are really sweet looking. I am sure that they will find a home soon!

Rabbit Hill Primitives said...

Wish I could be there! Barbara does such nice work and the tags are sweet too....

Blessings ~ Jenn

BARBARA said...

SOMEONE WILL BE KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR BEFORE LONG..XX ~~ B

Notes from the Homestead said...

Ms. Kit and Ms. Kat are soooo darn cute! The open house sounds like so much fun, wish I could be there! Have a great long weekend!
~Kim

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.