THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I NEED HELP.....COMPUTER WIZARDS ....HELP!

All day I have been trying to print on BLACK cardstock....can you???? And HOW ???? I have print shop where I can change the "object" color but it doesn't work or more likely....I am NOT doing something right....can anyone help???? Desperate - and computer illiterate...!!

2 comments:

Homespun Heart Primitive said...

You might want to read this article. Maybe you could handwrite them?
http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/printing/f/white_ink.htm
Sharon

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

My dear - you will need different ink to print on dark cardstock -- the opaque inks -- you may have to order them online -- if they are available for your particular printer.