THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 10, 2009

FALL IS IN THE AIR...

Some of our treasures....it is hard to get good pictures in our store...(hmmmm maybe it is me!)





It has been very cool here in my little part of Pennsylvania - really quite fall like - creating the perfect atmosphere for our Harvest Thyme Open House ! Everything went quite well and I was able to find enough stock to fill in the "holes" and make the store look quite good again for today. Bats seem to be a very BIG deal this year - along with owls and MICE !! Glittery pumpkins and stars, mercury glass pumpkins and crows...and FINALLY the altered art/mixed media creations are getting noticed. I am truly blessed to have such great artists providing unique items for our store....they (everyone of them) worked up to Monday and Tuesday in order to give us as much as they could....which of course meant I was pricing and displaying very early Wednesday morning !! ALL WORTH IT !!! Today, as expected, was quieter but I am gearing up for a BIG weekend! (fingers crossed)!!!

10 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Judy...everything looks so Wonderful...thanks for taking the time to share with us here in Blog Land.
Hugs ~ Connie xox

WoolenSails said...

I would like to have a ton of money and be close enough to come shop at our store. I love the look and items you carry in your store.

Debbie

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I knew you'd do great! Oh how I wish I could come shop. Good luck this weekend, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Holly too! Dawn

Honorablyfallen said...

OH thank you for commenting on my blog , I really appreciate it ! I love your blog and your store and etsy store! I'm trying to get up the courage to start my own Etsy shop. -Sarahlynn

UPON A HILL said...

Everything looks wonderful in your shop. May you have a fruitful fall season.

Blessings~ Kim

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh Judy, I just looked at your picture trail and it is fabulous! Love all your displays and what you use to display. I could just shop and shop. Maybe one of these days, Dawn

Joanne said...

Judy - your place looked great on Wednesday during the open house - full store too! Lots of great items - Your hard work really showed in how great it looked! The witch in training dress is too adorable - meant to say that to you the other day!

Anonymous said...

Judy....
The store looks Fab-U-lous!!!!
Halloween is a big time holiday in my family....even dressing up to pass out the candy! I just LOVE
scare-ing the trick-or-treaters!
I sure hope that there are a few things left of Halloween when we get there....Oct. 16th or 17th..
eeeeeeeek! Wonderful pictures, great Blog, and sorry I will miss the "Witches"....wish I could "fly"
in sooner...LOL
Jennifer in Williamsburg

Notes from the Homestead said...

Happy Saturday!
Do you still have the witchy make do you show in your latest post? I think she needs to fly to Minnesota and greet my trick or treaters! Let me know, I want ti order it if you still have it! Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for the great posts! I always enjoy coming to your blog!
~Kim
Notesfromthehomestead.blogspot

TheRustyThimble said...

Wow you have a great store. I miss mine so much. Keep up the wonderful work.
Brenda