THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME...








...unless you are spending time with your grandbabies then you NEVER want to come home !!
Although it is good to be home and back to "reality"... our mini-vacation was perfect ! We left home in a horrid rainstorm and by the time we arrived at Knoebel's Grove Amusement Park the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. The weather couldn't have been more perfect for our visit. The "Park" is in a wooded setting and there is lots of shade, bathrooms and places to eat or drink! The IDEAL place for young children...(of all ages - including those who are now considered "senior citizens") !! These kids are "FEARLESS" - there are wooden roller coasters...HUGE ..if they met the height requirement they were on every ride...the 3 year old is as brave as can be...nothing frightens them....the faster the better....THEY DO NOT GET THIS FROM THERE GRANDMOM !!!
I have LOTS to catch up on...will post a picture of our GIVE-AWAY tomorrow (it is at the store) and then we will have one of the little neighbor boys pick out a name or maybe two !!

7 comments:

gail said...

glad you had good weather & a great time! it's the BEST family park! NOW BACK TO WORK!!!!!

Janet - underthewillow said...

Welcome home Judy! I used to LOVE rollercoasters but grew out of that quite some time ago! LOL Janet

INDIAN TRAIL POTTERY said...

I recognized this place from the very second I saw the first picture. We LOVE Knoebels...in fact we were just there on Sunday...we try to get there a few times through the summer. You must be relatively close to my area....

ctlogcabin said...

Yes Judy...Welcome Home !! Thanks for sharing all the pics of your Grands, (adorable..all of them) looks like Tony is counting
heads in one of the shots. lol
Hugs ~ Connie xox

WoolenSails said...

I am glad you had fun on your vacation. I think I need one of those.

Debbie

OleCrowsNestJournal_Nan said...

Very nice pictures! It looks like you had a great vacation!

Bit said...

I love your shop! Every so often I just need a fix so I drive up and mosey around. I'm happy to find your blog. I'll be by soon. I have a shopping mission!
Elizabeth