THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, August 27, 2009

REMEMBER THESE GALS.....?????

Well......they arrived yesterday and I can't even explain how wonderful these girls are (fully dressed of course) ! Sad is that you really NEED to see Barb's folkart (www.picturetrail.com/turkeyhollowamericanfolkart ) in person to really appreciate the workmanship and handstitched details on each and every piece of work. There was alot more in that big olde box that that big brown truck delivered.....!!! I am quite anxious to decorated the store FULLY!!
Not sure if I posted this picture before or not...but if you look on her left hand and see that "black dot".....it is a RING !!!! The band is handstitching with a black antique button! This picture does her NO justice - am I a lucky storekeeper to have such a talented wonderful friend who makes our store so SPECIAL !! I still have to name this "good little witch" who carries her pumpkin with her everywhere she goes so no one will make "pumpkin pie" with it! I've played around too much this morning...off to the store to make some $$$ !!

2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh so cute! What a tease you are! Can't wait to see it all. I had lots of business yesterday and they almost all bought Halloween! Terri is bringing more today and I hope to sew like crazy. It's funny how many "holes" you get in the shop after a busy day! Have fun decorating, Dawn

Janet - underthewillow said...

I love everything from Turkey Hollow Folkart!! Janet