THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, August 22, 2009

LITTLE BY LITTLE...DAY BY DAY...

The store is starting to really look like AUTUMN...just the outside is still very "summery" !! We have cornstalks ready to put on the porch posts but they got "soaked" with all the storms we have been having so now they need to dry out and hopefully will not be all "mildewy" ! ( I make up words and feel very at home doing so) !!
Black wax scented gourds fill this olde wooden wheelbarrow - while a stack of handmade pumpkins sits in front....Halloween tags to use as ornaments on your Halloween Tree (everyone does put up a Halloween Tree don't they?) OR they can be used as a cool gift tag. I am a Halloween fruitcake...I LOVE IT ALL... and a Halloween Tree is a must!
So I peek on Facebook every now and then to see what my kids are up to - and see that my son and daughter-in-law ran a race today (hot and humid and they are crazy) BUT look they both won their age group!! Congrats Tad and Wendy!And then I check my daughter's Facebook...looks like they have been partying!!! May be they are celebrating their son's and my Grandson's awesome soccer game today!! Way to go EVAN !!

7 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Okay you little tease! When do we get to see the pictures of the whole shop? Can't wait! Dawn

Angie said...

love the pics of items in your shop...wish i lived closer!

WoolenSails said...

Love seeing all the goodies in your store. Facebook is great for keeping up with family that lives far away.

Debbie

Carolyn said...

Can't wait to visit your store and officially start the fall and Halloween season!

Tarrah at The Pottery Shed said...

Hi! I would love to come visit your shop....maybe I will get the chance to this fall. I live about 2 hours away, so it can be done!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Judy, everything looks great. I may have to take a ride out and meet up with Joanne again, so she can bring me by!

gail said...

waxed, scented gourds....what a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!