THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ARE YOU REALLY READY FOR FALL??

Every customer and I mean every one of them.....came in thinking the store would be "ready" for fall - well maybe not Carol who was still looking for goodies for her garden (and found a nice little bench to put some pots on) !!! BUT everyone else - the big question - "when are you going to put out fall and Halloween?" So I handed them one of those little orange tags with all the info on them and watched them "pout". Then I admitted that starting this week we are going to take away the strawberries and herb signs (well we really move them to the second floor cause they are wonderful and customers will still NEED them) and put away the summer fabric covering tables, boxes and benches - DUST - real good - remove all the cobwebs that appear right before my eyes - and start putting some "fall" into the store. Whew....you have no idea how much work this involves so I figured I better get started!!
Tony found me a wonderful "tree" for Halloween and now he has to cement it in a pot! (I really am excited about changing the store around - hard to be patient!) Here are a few pics of past Halloween trees....you can only see the back of the Curly Willow tree....oh well...



4 comments:

Pots 'n Prims said...

Oh YaY! Does that mean I get to peek at a bit of fall this weekend when I'm up?!! Can't wait to see you dear friend!
XoXo~
lisa

Notes from the Homestead said...

Hi there,
I got "linked" to your blog from Christina at Buttermilk Junction. Love it! I am so excited for fall too! I just pulled out my fall "bins" and started thinking that I "NEED" some of those cute pumpkins on your blog. where can I get some? Come visit me at...
Notesfromthehomstead.blogspot

Thanks for the inspiration! I love, love, love your Halloween tree too!!!!

~Kim

big city prims said...

Ewwww, I'm psyched!!! Stacy and I will be back to visit on Sept 10th!
Can't wait to see you and your adorable shop-- and it will be FALL!!!!!!

WoolenSails said...

Great trees and decorations. I always say I am going to make things for myself and never have the time.

Debbie