THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, July 25, 2009

YES MISS CONNIE !!!

(click on picture to enlarge)
We have a date !!! Two dates matter of fact !! The picture is of our fall "announcement" - instead of putting a flyer in everyone's bag I thought I would make a tag with all the info on it and tie it on each purchase !! You know how I love to tie everything UP !!! I know you can hardly read it - the color is a nice deep orange - I stamped the little acorn next to the "Fall Date" and although I have a little witch stamp - I left it home and had to use my Martha Stewart witch punch and glue every witch on....duh !! Of course I also had to cut each tag out...LOL!!

Here's what it says -

"OPEN HOUSE"
THE CINNAMON STICK
59 Star Road, Hereford, PA 18056 - 215-541-7907
Join us for our HARVEST THYME event
beginning - Sept. 9th - 13th
(open the 9th till 8 pm)
and for our "new" event'
"THE GOODE WITCHES OF HEREFORD"
October 2nd - 3rd
Friday evening - 6 pm - 9 pm
Saturday - 10 am - 5 pm
We will be closed Friday, October 2nd during the day as we have LOTS OF SURPRISES FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT !! Kay from Homespun (store next to us) is going to "play" with us and I am sure it will be "bewitching" !!! EVERYONE'S INVITED !!!

5 comments:

pammyjo said...

OMGosh would I love to come to your open house. I bet it's wonderful, just like your blog. Love the tags ... great idea.

Karen said...

Oh Judy, AGAIN I wish I lived closer to be able to attend all your wonderful events.
May I ask how you got all that information on those tags...they don't go through the printer do they????

Karen

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Miss Judy ~~ I'm so excited...your tags look great, what a neat idea. I know both events will be wonderful....gonna check my calendar to see which one I can make. hugs ~ Connie xox

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I WANT TO COME!!! Your tags are such a great idea - as usual - and it ALL looks like so much fun. I just know your shop would be my new "feel good place"! Talk to you soon, Dawn

gail said...

LOVE the TAGS!!!!!!!!!!