THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, July 6, 2009

WOOHOO AND TALLY-HO !!!

I am back online....oh my goodness hallelujah and all that jazz.....what a rig-a-ma-roll it was too. My sweet and very handsome, computer whiz neighbor did the final job. Don't ask me how cause he was configuring and reconfiguring and typing in numbers for over an hour and TA-DA...we got reconnected to the internet. I will be afraid to turn this machine off in case it disappears again!!!!
I can't wait to catch up with everyone - I have half a million emails to answer - a picture trail to update and blogs to read !!!
Keep your fingers crossed that my computer woes are over and all is well in Pennsylvania!!! Now I am off to make sure all my buttons and whistles work...so far so good.....!!!

6 comments:

pammyjo said...

Yiipppeeee! Congrats and good vibes coming your way. :)

gail said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hey sweetie!!!!! I'm so so glad you're back!!!! I've had computer woes in the past too ~ and we do love our connections with one another, don't we! It's so good to have you back Judy ~ xxoo, Dawn

Holly Hills Primitives said...

HOORAY! I've missed you! Talk to you soon, Dawn

Duck Creek Primitives said...

glad you are back, I've missed you. I am going to make it to your shop one of these days. I have good directions from Robesonia. Marsha

HENNY PENNY'S COUNTRY STORE said...

Welcome bqck Judy.....missed you. I'm off to read your new blogs....Happy summer.......Susan