THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, July 20, 2009

UPSIDE - DOWN...

That was my day today..."upside - down" and it was just so relaxing and fun! I didn't do anything I had on my list...instead I played and created!! (I didn't get showered and dressed till lunch....I was so busy playing). Boy was I ever "into" Halloween - Some days are just about having fun all by oneself !!
Tomorrow I will have to work double overtime to make up for today - and hopefully everything will be right-side up !!! (big smile)

2 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Any day with something Halloween in it is a good day! Yay!

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Judy,

Oh, I love that pumpkin vintage photo ! It really stands out in my favorite blog list !

Have fun creating !

Happy Halloween ! LOL..

Hugs,
Linda