THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, July 6, 2009

TRULY SUMMERTHYME IN PA...

Thought I would stop in to say HELLO since I have some computer time (mine is still not working)!
The weather here has been very warm.....not complaining.....although as I get older the hot weather bothers me more than it use to. To stay "cool" I am thinking fall and Halloween and without a computer I have been creating up a "witch's pot" full of goodies. Wish I could share some pictures with you....hopefully soon. We do a HUGE Halloween business....and this year (think I mentioned it) we are having a "new" event.....keeping it a surprise for now as we "iron" out all the kinks and wrinkles.
Business has been a roller coaster ride to say the least...although I don't want wish my life "away"...fall can't come too soon.
We are making vacation plans for sometime in August with our children and grandchildren....a yearly vacation when we all get to play together!!! So I have lots to keep me busy while I am "offline" !!! Talk to you soon....now I am off to visit some of my favorite blogs !!!

1 comment:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Sounds like a great plan to catch up! Business has been up and down here too, but at least a little better. We'll talk this week. Dawn