THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TALLY-HO AND AWAY WE GO !!!

Sharon and I are taking the day "off" today to have a fun day - we can put some "miles" on when we get together!!! We are going to an olde Grist Mill where dealers have their antique wares for sale. Right across the street is the home of ' THE SEAMSTRESS FROM BLACKSTONE"...
( www.seamstressofblackstone.blogspot.com/ ) Her home is wonderful and the grounds are beautiful....one of these days I will get enough nerve to just knock on her door and say "HI" !!!
We will visit a couple "country stores" that are on our way and then have a nice lunch - where depends on how long we are everywhere else.
The sun is shining and it promises to be a beautiful day!!
Yesterday I worked on fall items....(really Halloween) I must get my act together and find some good fall items to make - I do realize that not everyone is "into" Halloween the way I am !! Owls seem to be very big this year....I know we sold every "owl" that we had right away last year - but finding an owl pattern has been hard - and I am again thinking I will have to "make my own"...that takes time and "trial and error"...oh well....it is still only July...not going to panic (just yet) !!!!!....unless someone out there has a PATTERN they would love to tell me about??? (hint hint) !!!
Will tell you the story of our "adventure" when I get home.....hoping to find some good treasures for the store and some "new" ideas too !!!

5 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Sounds like a wonderfully fun day Judy....I need to find me an antiqueing buddy....the one I could always count on moved up to Maine and my husband is a drag to drag around, LOL....have a great day! Janet

Pots 'n Prims said...

I'll email you in a bit with pattern info dear friend! Can't wait to hear of your adventures today & hope you find lots of goodes! ;)
XoXo~
lisa

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Sounds like a great day! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures and what you find. I'm so looking forward to next month, I'm supposed to meet my friend in Ohio to do the same thing. She moved to TN a few years ago and I miss her so much. I've never made an owl, but that sounds interesting. I finished up another Halloween doll last night and I'm getting a "stockpile" made up. I LOVE Halloween too! Have a great time today and fill me in when you get back, Dawn

the primitive country bug said...

Have fun on your outing! I sure wish I had someone who like to junk shop like me. :)
Can't wait to see what you bring back.
Hugs~ Birgit

gail said...

where are these places...i want to go there!