THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, July 24, 2009

SO WHAT CAN I SAY???

Past Halloween image...

Sorry to be so boring but this is a really "dull" time right now. The store is quiet even though I have a tendency to make alot of noise no matter what project I am into. Seems that I run up to the attic where I have herbs drying and then down to the basement to sew up a witch's hat then back to the attic...you get the idea ! Uusally as soon as I get to the attic the bell to the door rings and I am all the way back down again....you would THINK I would be THIN !! Not the case! LOL!!
I have way too many projects started and no matter what room -home or store- I walk into I get into something that is started but not finished...and then off I go into another room and see another project and start on that one - never ending and even though my "posts" might be boring I am never bored !!
Now I have to make our Fall Harvest flyer so I can start handing them out....toodle-loo !! Judy

3 comments:

gail said...

the "ups" & "downs" of being a "crafty" shopkeeper!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I know what you mean! Don't you just love it all though??? I never get it when people talk about being bored! Love the pictures on your blog this time, so darn cute. Talk to you soon, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Morning Judy, do we have date for the Fall Harvest ?? Its a beautiful sunny day here in up sate NY, hope its the same by you. Wishing you a busy day in the store loaded with customers buying up all you wonderful wares. :)
Sending Hugs from Austerlitz ~~ Connie xox