THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, July 5, 2009

SAME OLDE TROUBLES....

I am babysitting this evening for Tad and Wendy and have access to the INTERNET... seems that it has been forever and ever and ever that I have had any contact with the "cyber-world" !!! My two grandaughters are on the trampoline with the yard sprayer underneath it - the water squirts up through the trampoline and they are having a ball.....what they won't think of !!!
Computer news.....it is so very sick...my computer neighbor is far away....but Sharon's very handsome computer intelligent son (can't call him a nerd cause he is just too cute and sweet)...has some kind of program on it right now and is coming back on Tuesday to see if it has worked...if not....I have to do the dreaded and clean it all out.....so gosh knows when I will have it back to normal !!! I am really missing checking in on everyone and can hardly stand not knowing what is going on everywhere !!
Please don't forget about me....I SHALL RETURN....XOXOXOXO, thanks for all the good wishes !! Judy

5 comments:

clothnclay said...

Miss you and all your lovely posts n' pixs, Judy! Hope your 'puter gets well soon! Becky

pammyjo said...

Wishing you the best. We can't forget ya. Technology is wonderful when it works. You'll be back to your creative world soon. I just know it. :)

Karen said...

Well Judy I want to be on the trampoline with the kids!!! How fun is that.
Hoe things get worked out soon for you with the computer!
Karen

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Love the idea of the water and trampolene sounds like fun:)
Rondell

ctlogcabin said...

Love your description of Sharon's son...a very handsome,intelligent, sweet guy that knows computers,now if he can cook...the man would be a Grade A+ Catch !! LOL And no way could we forget you, we are logging on each day to see if you are back.
Sending Good Thoughts & Big Hugs ~ Connie xox