THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PREPARING FOR AUGUST.....

I know it is only the first week of July but when you are a storekeeper you have to always think ahead - these beautiful "posies" are perfect for August decorating...and will take you right up to Christmas by filling crocks and baskets with "life-like" blooms! When fall does arrive a few sprigs of bittersweet will look great amongst the flowers.
It did not feel like July weather today....a really beautiful spring day was more like it. Guess that is because the humidity we usually have was in hiding.....it can stay hid for me !!
The tomato patch has been harvested and we have lots to share with you....just look !!!
..I better get more jars ready for the garden's bounty so we can fill the pantry shelves for those cold winter months...
Hope your garden's are filled with lots of wonderful treasures ~!!!!!

7 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Those flowers are adorable (of course along with everything else). I sure hope to be able to visit one of these days!!! Had a GREAT day for business today - HOORAY!!! Hope it keeps up. Going to be getting in lots more soon, Dawn

At Home With Amy said...

I would love to visit your store one day. I love every picture you post. Are your jars filled with real goodies?
Enjoy your day.
AMY

cwa said...

Hello. What a bountiful harvest. Your tomatoes look wonderful. I might even be able to grow that variety! Your store looks so nice. I hope to be able to visit there someday.

ohiofarmgirl said...

Your shop is looking wonderful. Dianntha

big city prims said...

Hi Judy -- hasn;t the weather been great?? Finally!!! Hope it lasts for a while. Stacy and I will see you in September! ~Terry

the primitive country bug said...

I love all those jars lined up in a row!
Your tomatoes and flowers are just wonderful too. ;)
Enjoy July!
Hugs~ Birgit

Crystal said...

Love the jars and the wire basket!! I'm wanting to find a basket like this. :)