THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, July 19, 2009

MY WEEKEND...


Monday and Tuesday the store is closed and tomorrow is the beginning of my weekend...lots and lots and lots to cram into those two days. Tomorrow a trip to my favorite wholesale floral store is on the agenda - I need lots of fall garlands, wreaths, candle rings etc.....and they always have something I can't live without. Last year I couldn't find any real looking bittersweet so I am hoping by going in JULY I will find some - Marge the owner is so sweet I just love going there. The Philadelphia Gift Show also started today - but I don't think I will make it until Tuesday. This is a more "gifty" than "country" type show but I always manage to find something new and exciting. Tony and Sharon are both working so I will have to go by myself....:( !!
I have been very busy "creating" some new fall treasures for the store....and yesterday I was able to get some WONDERFUL black blanket weight wool for $3.50 a yard - it will make great Halloween pillows....oh so much I want to do!!!!
The store has not been very busy....'tis July (sigh)....so I have had lots of time to create! I can't believe how some people can say they are bored......!!!! NEVER ENOUGH THYME !!!
The picture is of a "Witch's Hat & Hat Box"..made by Brenda Bobbin last year....I love the altered art/mixed media goodies I get from her !

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

HARVEST THYME OPEN HOUSE ...Just the name has me smiling ear to ear.
Im sure it will be Wonderful !! Cant wait to see what you find and what your create for the store.
Hugs ~ Connie xox