THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MERCANTILE GATHERINGS MAGAZINE...

Sharon and I always plan a long trip in the fall.....a couple years ago we went to New York but only knew of one store to visit....since then I have found many more and we are planning another trip there .....I am so excited because "MAGPIE PRIMITIVES" is on our list and Mark and Chastity's wonderful store, cafe and Bed and Breakfast has an eight page feature in the summer issue of the Mercantile Gatherings magazine !!! It was so much fun to visit and read about all the history of their home (mansion)...I can't wait to visit in person!!! Chastity was sweet enough (talked to her at the Heritage Market trade show) to tell us of other store's in the area....so off to New York we are going in the fall !!! We usually only do a day trip (4 plus hours to get there) BUT since they have the B & B we are thinking of making it a two day event !!! Hey Miss Connie...we can meet you...and anyone else who might want to "tag" along for all the fun !!!
Oh gosh...just what I needed....something to "boost" my spirit right now !!!!
Hope to be back online soon....(fun coming to my son's though cause I get to see the grandkids!!!)

5 comments:

the primitive country bug said...

I hope you get your computer back soon. I know I'd be having withdrawals too! LOL!

Your trip sounds absolutely wonderful!

So glad to see you're still posting.
Hugs~ Birgit

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh I'm jealous, sounds like you will have a great time! There's nothing like a trip with a girlfriend, Dawn

BARBARA said...

AS USUAL A TRIP TO PA IN THE AUTUMN IS ON MY AGENDA... PENCIL ME IN FOR YOUR SHOPPING TRIP TO NY AND SAVE ME A SPOT FOR THE OUTING... SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFUL ADVENTURE,, ~~ IT WAS A WONDERFUL ARTICLE IN MERCANTILE GATHERINGS ABOUT MAGPIE PRIMITIVES I MUST SAY.
HOPE YOU GET YOUR COMPUTER FIXED SOON ,,, XX~~~B

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ How about you, Sharon and Miss Barbara do a sleep over here at the Cabin...would be Fun !! We could shop all day, laugh, drink, & talk all night. Give me the dates & the details.
Miss Ya on-line .... will call soon ~~
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Karen said...

Judy that sounds like a lot of fun!
I've purchase lots of beautiful goodies from Magpie Primitives and love their products....you should have a great time at their B&B.

Karen
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/
kmprimitives@yahoo.com