THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FUN DAY...

Sharon and I had a fun day (we so think alike)...but the "pickings" were few ! I did come home with a couple goodies but I am not doing cartwheels. LUNCH WAS GREAT - at a "tea room along the way !! One of the places we wanted to go to is now closed on Monday and Tuesday....bummer....I suppose with business as quiet as it is they are not paying for help for 7 days. So we came back to my house early and "brainstormed" for our Halloween event !! So many ideas running thru our heads....and we really have to get busy putting it together!
Another "glorious" day here in Pennsylvania - and back to work - work !!

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy. Sounds like you and Sharon had a great day, but too bad you couldn't come home with the car loaded! My friend Connie (that moved to TN) and I used to take off for day trips and I miss that so darn much. It's sure fun to brainstorm though, sometimes two heads are better than one. Can't wait to hear what you have in store for Halloween! Dawn

Karen said...

Hi Judy - how fun to go off with a friend and shop....now just what could you have bought that you weren't happy with! lol

Love your header picture!

Karen
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/
kmprimitives@yahoo.com

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Judy ~~ So nice to have a "Girls
Day" out....fun even if you dont come home with much. All your talk about Fall has me so in the mood...even though we have been having the best weather, I keep seeing pumpkins, bittersweet, and corn stalks in my sleep. :)
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

chandeliers said...

Sounds so fun!

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Judy,

Yes, fall is in the air here at my house !.. making prim dollies and such !
Your day out sounded like fun ! It must be so enjoyable living in that area of PA.

I love your banner as I collect gray graniteware !

Hugs and a happy weekend !
Linda