THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, July 17, 2009

BOOM - BANG - boomboomboom !!!

Did you guess...??? We are having very LOUD thunderstorms this evening....it was so humid today you just KNEW a storm was brewing.... ( I probably shouldn't be on the computer but it is not lightning that I can see)...!!!
Today I spent the day pondering (and talking to Lisa of Homethrown Pottery) what I was going to do for our fall open house. I seem to always do the same olde, same olde and have convinced myself that when you get it right you probably shouldn't change anything....(or maybe I am just lazy!!) LOL!! We (Kay (the owner of the store attached to ours) Sharon (my right hand, artist and my mind when I lose it) and I have been brainstorming on our October event....we really want it to be a very special ....This will be a FIRST time event and we are so excited....not going to spill the beans just yet...but oh is it going to be fun!!!
Our HARVEST THYME OPEN HOUSE begins September 9th and it will be here before you know it....wish time would slow down alittle bit...I am enjoying our summery days.






6 comments:

kim said...

Thanks for stopping by the other day. Tennessee Ridge Primitives has a neat owl pattern if still looking. I love the pumpkin/cat in this post.
take care Kim

Holly Hills Primitives said...

What a tease! Can't wait to hear what you have planned! Love the picture in this post, I've been working on Halloween dolls like crazy. Have a great weekend, Dawn

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Judy!....at first I thought you were singing along with the new Black Eyed Peas song called "Boom Boom Pow" or something like that, LOL!....we had a couple strong storms here today too....tis typical summer time indeed! Janet

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good morning Judy! Michigan is kind of weird with the Halloween sales. Everybody puts theirs out at the beginning of August. I hate to do it that early, but you have to because of the competition. I'm SOOO lucky to have Terri sewing for me too, don't know what I'd do without her (especially having to visit my Dad every evening). Got lots of stuff in the works and I've been taking my sewing machine to the shop with me - which really helps. Have a good $$$ weekend, Dawn

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Love that retro black cat and JOL!

OleCrowsNestJournal_Nan said...

Your cat/pumpkin is so halloweeny that I just want to start decorating for the season!