THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ALMOST EVERYTHING...almost...


...almost got done today what I had planned for my days off - I was on a "merry-go-round" that never stopped all day - (didn't know I still had it in me)....!!! Although I didn't get to the trade show but that was on the bottom of the list of things to do. I did get some great fall florals, candle rings and birch branches and wreaths !! The bittersweet (that I like) was on order - the other stuff was too "fake" looking. I even purchased some Christmas candle rings as they were so REAL looking and I was afraid that they would be gone when I went "Christmas" shopping for the store. AND - 15% off my whole order - now that was a good deal!
I finished up some owls for the "Halloween tree" and some pumpkin and cat bowl fillers. Got all the "faces" on those little pumpkin witches and now I just have to put together my witch make-dos -
I am hoping that motor on the "merry-go-round has lots of oil cause there is so much more to do !
(pictures are some of last year's goodies)...

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, Sure sounds like you've been busy! (Same here.) Love the pictures from last year, that doll is adorable. I'm hoping to go to Columbus next month to the markets (it will all depend on Dad). I'm getting so excited to get into the fall goodies, won't be long now! Dawn

UPON A HILL said...

You have been a very busy lady. I remember those days when I had a store. Hope that you have a very fruitful season!

Karen said...

Well Judy you sure are ahead of the game with all your fall things....I'm considering Columbus in August - have to see what's coming up though.

Karen
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/
kmprimitives@yahoo.com

OleCrowsNestJournal_Nan said...

Your decorations are just great! I wish I was closer and could visit your store!