THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WATCH OUT DISNEY THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY...


The next batch of grandbabies will soon be on their way to Florida to meet up with their cousins. Disney may never be the same...LOL!! I went over to our son's house this afternoon, to give goodbye kisses and hugs, and the kids were eating lunch....I took their picture and then thought....a picture in front of the fireplace like the one I took of their cousins would be nice...so they all wiped their mouths and smiled for me!! Anthony 13, Kennedy 8, Grayden 7, and Blakely 4 - This will be their first trip on an airplane and to Disney.....and they are nervously excited. I can hardly wait to hear all the stories when they come home....GODSPEED MY CHILDREN...GODSPEED.

5 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

I too hope they have a safe trip Judy, I know how worrisome it is to have all your eggs in one basket, I'm the same way!....I'm sure they'll have a wonderful time!....When we lived in California, we lived about 15 mins. from Disneyland and had season passes alot of the time so needless to say we were there alot!....now that we're on the East Coast I'd love to see Disney World especially the Magic Kingdom to see if they really are the same! Janet

Holly Hills Primitives said...

What a great little bunch of blessings to count! Hope they have a ball at Disney - and who wouldn't? Talk to you soon, Dawn

At Home With Amy said...

These grandbabies are just as sweet as your other group. I'm sure they will all have a great time and will have tons of stories to tell grammy when they get back.
Hugs,
AMY

Pots 'n Prims said...

Yet more adorable kiddos!! I keep going back to Blakely ~ I think she favors you, too! :) I thought the same thing the other day when you posted her pics...
I hope they all have a wonderful trip ~ what fun they will all have, I'm sure! :)
XoXo~
lisa

clothnclay said...

I agree with Lisa, Blakely really does look like you! They are all adorable, I'm sure they will have an awesome time and bring back lots of stories and photos! You are one lucky grandma! Becky