THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SOUND THE TRUMPET....

Okay...going to "blow my own horn".....June 1st was THE CINNAMON STICK'S 19th anniversary....and my 26th anniversary of being a storekeeper. ( 7 years as Doyle's Country Porch) Some of the very first customers are STILL coming to the store.....does one's heart good!! I have been around long enough to see Moms shop with their young daughters...those daughters get married and come shop with their young daughters (yegads I am olde!!) We have weathered many storms (the biggest happening now)...but our love for creating and meeting new and olde friends - who love what we do - keeps us working hard to bring you the best we can find. I will be forever "young" at heart !!! Country is alive and well in Hereford...!!! Love to all, Judy

8 comments:

At Home With Amy said...

Congrats Judy! I hope you have a beautiful day. May you continue to prosper for the next 19 years as well. As far as I am concerned Country Style is where it's at and it is here to stay!!!
Hugs,
AMY

basketsnprims said...

Judy, Congratulations. Go for another 19 yrs. You must really know what you are doing to stay that long.
Pam

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh Judy - congratulations! I hope I can say that one day too. (And I want to come be one of your customers!) We'll talk soon, Dawn

Janet - underthewillow said...

Happy Anniversary Judy!....I turned 51 on June 1st so that date has always been an anniversary for me too! LOL....you must be doing something right to have stayed successful for all these years and it's no wonder why your customers are so loyal!....Congratulations!! Janet

Ginny said...

Way to go Judy, keep up all of your good and hard work, it certainly is paying off (might not look like that right now). Love the green table, green has become a favorite country color of mine lately, I have a table much like yours, and I have not parted with it yet. Wicker covers are cute, take care

gail said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your many successful years! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Pots 'n Prims said...

Congrats! Congrats! Even though I can only get in there a few times a year, if I were closer ya know I'd be there weekly! ;) Hang in there & keep on doing what you do best!
Much love,
lisa

Susan Burd said...

Happy Anniversary Judy! You know how much I love your shop!!! I'm looking forward to the Fairy Garden Class on Saturday. Grace and I will see you then.

Hugs....Susan