THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SHUFFLING THRU OLDE PHOTOS...

...mainly for inspiration I have spent the morning going thru pictures of our Harvesthyme Open Houses...Halloween ideas...and fall and Halloween patterns. I don't have much for fall.....guess cause we are such Halloween lovers here in PA !!! I definitely MUST get started on making some fall things and have traced some patterns this morning....of course I want to find that one thing that will make us unique and no one else has.....but I am brain dead right now for new ideas. Tomorrow evening I will go to the Heritage Market early buyers Cash and Carry and hopefully will find some new exciting ideas to purchase ! Kay (from Homespun Woolens and Yard Goods - shop next to mine) and I are planning a special Halloween event - I hope we can pull it together as it would be so much fun!!!
Posted a picture of part of our fall display on the back porch - unfortunately (and fortunately) (both feelings at the same time) the olde red thrasher now has a new home at Lisa's store "Homethrown Pottery" in North Carolina ( http://potsnprims.blogspot.com/ ) ! Be sure to look to see how she decorated it when you visit her store !!
Okay...back to find more "inspiration".....if you have any to share it would be most welcomed!!!!!

9 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Morning Judy ~~ The Sun is Out here at the Cabin...WOO HOO, hope its shining by you. Have fun at Market..wish I was going.
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Pots 'n Prims said...

Love the pic Judy!! Oh how I wish I could be there for the event you & Kay are planning...how about bumping it up to the end of August when I'll be up there??! hehe!! :)
Shame shame you spelled my shop name wrong though! Homethrown!! LoL It's ok, though, it happens a lot & is one of 2 reasons we're changing our business name at the end of the year...to what? we haven't decided...so if you have any good ideas, we're open to suggestions!!! :)
Have fun & be inspired today!!
Much Love!
lisa

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Gonna go fix that right now...I am always having trouble with your blog name too....(olde age)...thank goodness I have it saved in my FAVORITES when I want to visit. Geez I like Homegrown...LOL!! Sending hugs, Judy

Pots 'n Prims said...

You're not alone thinking it should've been Homegrown ~ I get checks written out to Homegrown Pottery all the time!! Or Hometown Pottery....both of those so much so that my bank accepts them anyways!LOL
XoXo~
lisa

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

It is an easy mistake as you make so many of your wonderful "homegrown" treasures! Wish I had your energy girl!!! XO, Judy

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I have autumn on the brain but don't have many super-unique ideas to share, just one, bracelets made from real Indian corn, my husband was kind enough to drill me out a lot of kernels and I had bracelets and necklaces of them and everyone asked about them...

I think prim crowns for pumpkins would sure be something new and different, too...out of old chicken wire or something...

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Hi Judy, thanks for the wonderful comments. Needless to say, it has been a very FULL week. Buz has been slow, but yesterday things seemed to pick up. (Sure hope it continues, but things are really up and down.) I have a care conference about Dad today, hope to learn a little more. Talk to you real soon and good luck in the drawing! Dawn

OleCrowsNestJournal_Nan said...

I wish I could visit your lovely store this fall! I am sure it is a treat for the eyes!

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.